Solutions for Endpoint and Server Security
An organization's servers provide a wide variety of services to internal and external users, and many servers store or process sensitive information for the organization. Servers enable business operations by providing web, email, database, application, and file services. Because of their business function, servers are now the primary target of modern day threats like APTs. For example, a server might contain personally identifiable information that could result in identity theft.
Conventus assists organizations in installing, configuring, and maintaining secure servers. More specifically, it provides services to help organizations:
- Secure the underlying operating system, server software and applications.
- Maintain secure configuration of applications and operating systems through application of appropriate patches and upgrades, vulnerability testing, and monitoring of security logs.
- Deploy host intrusion detection and prevention systems for file integrity monitoring, configuration drift management, patch mitigation.
Reduce Cost and Complexity
- Endpoint Security Health Checks
- Architecture Design
- Product Deployments, Upgrades, Migration
- POC, Pilot, Production Installation and Deployment Tuning
- Onsite and Remote Administrator Training
- Residency Services
- Education Services
Secure and Audit Behavior
- Provide prevention techniques that shield operating systems, applications, and services by defining acceptable behaviors for each function and ensure compliance with your corporate security policies.
Advanced Persistent Threats:
APTs - hype or significant threat?
- Assist you in responding to an "APT centric" breach
- Evaluate the extent to which APT's may exist in your environment
- Execute a overall security risk assessment
- Execute a malicious activity assessment
- Execute a correlation of malicious IP and URLs against your SIM or SIE platform
- Ensure comprehensive lockdown of APT targets via our endpoint and server policies designed to provide a digital shield for APT attack points
Learn more about protecting Domain Controllers from APTs here: DOWNLOAD
Operations as a Service – outsourced day to day management and monitoring of Symantec security technologies, such as:
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite
- Symantec Critical System Protection
Learn more about Sentry here: DOWNLOAD